Those pictures are just ones that Sister williams took and printed out. So I thought I would send them to you for thanksgiving! You should be THANKFUL you got pictures...as I see it! Lets not be too greedy mother! You will get your pictures soon enough!
As far as calling home I think I have 45 min. to an hour to talk, and I will prolly be able to call from a members home! Prolly pretty early.........we are four hours ahead of you guys....so if I call at noon it will be eight for you. So I will find out for sure when I'll be calling! mmmkay.
Not much has happened this week. I tracted alot and such. I got a calender for next year! It's an Office one so I can read the little quotes and laugh to myself.
Pretty neat that you get some remodled poop rooms! Will I even be able to tell that I am home in two years? Sounds like alot of fun is happening. Corgin sounds really smart. I hope you guys are telling him about me! He better know who I am when I return or Ill be pissed!
as far as the music goes...I have thought about it, and read the rules concerning music in the white hand book, and have come to the conclusion that it is ok. President gaves us other qualifications also and they fit in with that! So I'm pretty sure it's ok!
I will try to send the package either this week or next. depending on when I have time! I like New Eras! (hint) yep! so have a great week! I get to go to the Temple this next week on the 16th! ok. peace
Love Elder Stander
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment